The objects of the Air Safety Trust are:
The advancement of the public interest by the promotion of safety for all those who are employed in connection with or who travel by means of aircraft (which expression shall be deemed to include all means of locomotion in the air or space).
The objects shall be carried out by any or all of the following means:
- by arranging for the carrying out of statistical and other research work into air safety;
- by preparing and collating evidence relating to air safety for presentation to Royal Commissions, Courts of Enquiry, committees or boards;
- by arranging for the delivery of lectures and otherwise promoting education in the matter of air safety;
- by offering prizes, diplomas or other recognition of distinguished work in relation to air safety;
- by such other charitable means as may seem appropriate to the trustees.
For further information, or to request assistance from the AST (if in accordance with the objects), please email the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.